About the Class
- This course will suit complete beginners and the intermediate sewer who would like to advance their skills a bit further.
- Try out the basic skills of patchwork by creating patchwork blocks to make into cushions or put into a quilt.
- Learn rotary cutting, piecing, templates, applique & machining as well as building confidence choosing colours and fabrics.
- The 12 weeks or (either once a week or twice a month), course will give you an incite to using different patchwork designs, traditional & modern patchwork.
- Each week a set block or sampler block pattern is learned, so you could put together a quilt using the 'Quilt as you go' method or make use as individual projects.
- See the fabulous photos of students quilts above!
1:30pm- 4pm and continuing on Thursdays for 12 weeks
Teacher: Becca Doe
Intended for: Beginners/ Anyone keen to join a group!
Venue & Facilities:
To be decided.
I am mostly mobile at the moment (or when lock down restrictions are lifted)
If you would like me to come to a hall near you please give me a call & you can book a date that suits your group. Call / Text / WhatsApp 07486062343
Otherwise please book the course & I will let you know where it will be. (Broadwindsor / Beaminster or Bridport )