The Art of Kantha
This morning's session with Paula will be exploring Elephant designs in Kantha stitch & starting a project that could be framed or made into another textile project at home..
- Kantha is a Bangladeshi word for rags. It is also the name given to a form of stitching used to make quilts and covers from the good parts of old worn saris.
- In this workshop they will learn about the relaxing and therapeutic nature of hand stitching through creating small designs, using the Kantha technique which is a traditional hand-stitching technique from Bangladesh.
- Book Kantha Circles on 20th June and Kantha collage book cover on July 4th & Save £10. More info & BOOK HERE
- Call Becca on 07486062343
- Class starts at 10 & ends at 1pm.
Supply list given at time of booking.
Shop Opens at 9am.