Join me for a day to make a Flamingo Patchwork.
When: To be decided. A day 10am until 4pm
Intended for: People with some sewing machine experience.About the Class
About the Class:
- Learn techniques flip & stitch /
- Basic 'improv' patchwork.
- Basic machine quilting
- Foundation method Patchwork and quirky flying geese!. A great technique to learn for picture & animal design patchwork
- Make a fabulous show cushion, or start of a bigger project.. & for anyone who loves flamingos!
- You can choose the colours of your choice & make this pattern into a crane or abstract bird.
- I will give you some tips & instructions on how to make a contemporary style boarder out of those pieces of fabric 'That aren't quite big enough!'
- Sewing machine needed.
- Choose a colour co-ordinated pack of cotton fabrics, backing for foundation technique and wadding.
- Designs & patterns to take home & make more.
Intended for: Some sewing machine knowledge needed. All abilities.. Spaces Limited.Contact me HERETeacher: Becca Doe
Venue & Facilities:
To be decided.
I am mostly mobile at the moment (or when lock down restrictions are lifted)
If you would like me to come to a hall near you please give me a call & you can book a date that suits your group. Call / Text / WhatsApp 07486062343
Otherwise please book the course & I will let you know where it will be. (Broadwindsor / Beaminster or Bridport )