About the Class
- Free quilting is very tactile and the mysteries of how to achieve it are revealed on this day course.
- I will show a methodical approach to grasping this gorgeous effect for your quilts. Build up confidence to create fabulous free quilting patterns.
- Bring your own machine and learn how to set it up for free motion quilting & perfecting the art of stitch lengths & tension.
- We will cover using a walking foot, types of wadding, needles & the best threads for your machine. Also Free Machining techniques & exercises to start you on your way.
- On the day I have an array of amazing threads you can test on your machine.
When: THURSDAY 12TH JANUARY 2023N 10am- 3pm
Teacher: Becca Doe
Intended for: Beginners.
Venue & Facilities:
At Studi0ne in The Fabric Larder
34 South Street, Bridport. Parking on South Street, Rope Walks / back of Waitrose .
There are 2 disabled spaces on the street outside the shop.