About the Class
- A day of creating textures & layers.
- Loosen up & familiarise yourself with the versatility of Stewart Gill paints, embossing powders, filigree fluid, acrylic & even glass chips!
- Printing with blocks or stamps, ,ake great designs with stencils & other implements!
- Great ranges of metallic and sparkly colours or go Au natural with an earthy palate.
- Stewart Gill textile paints are very versatile and can be worked on paper, card, terracotta, cotton, silk, velvets and much much more.
£45 for the day. (£10 deposit to secure your p[lace)
When: From 10 am - 4 pm - Date To Be Decided
Teacher: Becca Doe
Intended for: Beginners, improvers or creative social butterflies :) Textile & Mixed media fanatics & anyone who loves creating their own unique fabric for projects.
Venue & Facilities:
To be decided.
I am mostly mobile at the moment (or when lock down restrictions are lifted)
If you would like me to come to a hall near you please give me a call & you can book a date that suits your group. Call / Text / WhatsApp 07486062343
Otherwise please book the course & I will let you know where it will be. (Broadwindsor / Beaminster or Bridport )
You Need to Bring: Paper/ card / fabrics Or the medium base you'd like to experiment with. Scraps of anything! Textured fabrics to experiment with.
A news paper. Small washing up bowl. Brushes & brush washing jar. Apron. Permanent fabric marker pen. Sponges. Bold image rubber stamps/ blocks.
Any fabric paints, powders, you may have in your cupboard
Fabric texture pack to buy on the day available £10
Any questions, please don't hesitate to call or text me on 07486062343.
Lets get Messy!