About the Class - 3 hour session
- These courses run all year round.
- Starting January 15th 2024
- I aim to introduce you to techniques & patterns you may not encounter on your own at home (or on youtube!). If you have a particular project you need help with please do bring it along & I will hopefully be able to help.
- As well as learning some traditional patchwork & quilting techniques, I will encourage you to create your own patchwork, whether it is a quilt, wall hanging or smaller projects you would like to make. Brush up on rotary cutting, piecing, templates, applique & machining as well as building confidence choosing colours and fabrics & maybe getting out of your comfort zone!.
- Patterns and advice sheets all included.
Intended for: Patchwork & Quilters who would like to learn more advanced techniques & skills.
Cost: £130 for the Course
First Monday 15th January Running through each week, breaking one week somewhere
To book see more classes click Create & Learn with Becca
Mornings 9.30 - 12.30 pm FULL
Or Afternoons 1pm - 4pm
Teacher: Becca Doe
What's in store for the term?.. To Be Decided..!
Venue & Facilities:
At Studi0ne in The Fabric Larder
34 South Street, Bridport.
Parking on South Street, Rope Walks / back of Waitrose .
There are 2 disabled spaces on the street outside the shop.