- A fusible Webbing medium weight.
- 50cm wide.
- Price sold per Metre.
- Fusible means something you can bond to something else. The easy & clean way to bond fabric to fabric in applique & craft work.
- It's very good for attaching motifs to fabric. which is just the glue with out the mesh (cotton fibres)Suitable for use with a variety of materials to stabilise, stop fraying & stop stretch.
- iron-on with a paper backing that provides a soft finish when used compared to heavier weight webbings.
- Fuse-A-Web is similar to Bondaweb.. but I prefer fus-a-web as the glue mesh doesn't fall off the backing & keeps longer.
- -Photos show motifs being cot out of cotton fabric & used for machine applique. Also great for fussy cutting large prints & the French technique "broderie perse", which means Persian embroidery, traditionally using chintz fabrics.
- Top Tip- Having trouble peeling the paper off the back after ironing.. no nails... no patience? ? .. Take your un-picker & scratch a line on the paper in the middle of your motif.. then peeling should be a dream!
Not to be confused with Fusible interfacing which only has a 'meltable glue' on one side. One side which is a mesh of fibres and used primarily to give a single piece of fabric a little extra body and strength. The mesh side is not fusible.