- A fusible, woven, lightweight cotton.
- 90cm (36″) Width.
- Price sold per Metre.
- iron-on interfacing that provides a soft finish when used.
- Suitable for use with a variety of lightweight materials to stabilise, stop fraying & stop stretch.
- For dressmaking it helps if the woven cotton interlining to be cut in accordance with the garments grain line.
- Choose White or Black.
- Fusible means something you can bod to something else. Fusible interfacing has a 'meltable glue' on one side. One side which is a mesh of fibres and used primarily to give a single piece of fabric a little extra body and strength. The mesh side is not fusible.
- Not to be confused with Bondaweb / Fusible webbing, which is just the glue with out the mesh (cotton fibres)
- Eco notes. This is a preferable option to the regular fusible polyester option such as brands like Vilene, Bosal & other synthetics.
- Wash at high temperature.
- Lightweight natural cotton mesh, so drapes better.
- Great for masks.
- I love it to back silk so it becomes a similar weight to craft cotton & mix in with my patchwork.