Alchemy is a luscious light bodied glaze paint.
- It gives a wonderful shimmering coverage with just one layer, or add more layers to increase the opacity.
- Alchemy is simply stunning when thinly applied over matte Colourise, as you will see both the underlying background colours, and the beautiful shimmer on top.
- Contains ultra fine mica pearl particles, the colours have an 'interference' or 'refractive' quality which allows light on the surface of the paint to refract or emit a different coloured glow.
- So each Alchemy shade has firstly the colour you see in the jar, and on pale backgrounds, (shade chart left-side triangle). Secondly the colour you will see when refracted, and on dark backgrounds is shown (shade chart right-side triangle).
- Heatfix with a dry iron, then hand/machine wash to 40 degrees celsius.
- Dry clean & Tumble Dry